AIR2SEA Refund FOR CANCELLED SAILING?

Good luck getting anything back if you need Air2Sea’s cooperation. I booked 6 non refundable flights to Spain with Norwegian Airlines through Air2Sea. All of Norwegian’s flights to Spain are cancelled and they are offering refunds to all cancelled flights including non refundable ones. If you booked through a travel agency, however, the agency has to call Norwegian on your behalf to get things started. As Air2Sea initiated the booking, I have called them 3 times already and asked them to do this for me. Their reply every time is: “since they were non refundable flights, the airlines already has the money so you need to call them. All we can give you is flight credits. WHAT?? I’ve also been waiting over 24 hrs for a “supervisor” from Air2Sea to call me back. I will be calling them Again, with the exact phone number and department they have to call at Norwegian Airlines to get this started. Wish me luck!!

UPDATE: I called once more and gave them the info to call Norwegian Airlines. They called them while I waited and they said Norwegian was able to put in a request for my refund. They said it should take 1-2 billing cycles to get it. ???I’ll update again if that doesn’t happen.