Mediterranean 2020-2021 help

I don't want to be a downer but that is far from an ideal time of year to be sailing in the Med. The days are short and the weather is more likely than not to be dull and dreary, if not outright cold, wet and miserable. If you can put it off for a few months into spring, you'd probably be doing yourself a favour.

That said, if you do want to go ahead, you'd need to look at the European cruise lines because the US lines all shift their ships to the warmer climes at that time of year. I am pretty sure that MSC have at least one ship year-round in the Med, and possibly also Costa and P&O.

11 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I don't want to be a downer but that is far from an ideal time of year to be sailing in the Med. The days are short and the weather is more likely than not to be dull and dreary, if not outright cold, wet and miserable. If you can put it off for a few months into spring, you'd probably be doing yourself a favour.

That said, if you do want to go ahead, you'd need to look at the European cruise lines because the US lines all shift their ships to the warmer climes at that time of year. I am pretty sure that MSC have at least one ship year-round in the Med, and possibly also Costa and P&O.

I'm just trying to get a list that I can actually read, Its hard to navigate the royal website looking for different cruises, ships, etc. I would like a list of dates to make it easier. We're not too sure on when we want either.