RC website

ksam97

24 minutes ago, ksam97 said:

Does anyone else find the RC planning website extremely difficult to navigate? Is there a tutorial? I want to print off my documents but I can't find them. We have also tried to link 3 reservations but we have been unsuccessful. Thank you. 

I print my documents at the Crown and Anchor website.  When I book excursions or other items in Cruise Planner, I receive a confirming e-mail which I often print.  Usually the only document I might print in Cruise Planner is my calendar.  Good luck with your reservation linking.  I was able to add son and friend from another reservation to my excursion by simply following the prompt to add guests.  So while I was booking the excursion, I was asked if I wanted to add others from another room....

6 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

I print my documents at the Crown and Anchor website.  When I book excursions or other items in Cruise Planner, I receive a confirming e-mail which I often print.  Usually the only document I might print in Cruise Planner is my calendar.  Good luck with your reservation linking.  I was able to add son and friend from another reservation to my excursion by simply following the prompt to add guests.  So while I was booking the excursion, I was asked if I wanted to add others from another room....

Good to know. I would not have thought to do this. THANKS!

3 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

I have looked and looked on the C&A website and cannot find where to do this, let alone even a login on the C&A site. Can you give me some direction?

19 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

I have looked and looked on the C&A website and cannot find where to do this, let alone even a login on the C&A site. Can you give me some direction?

When I log in to CAS, it shows upcoming trips (or defaults to a scheduled one), and there are links to documents (if any), or to the cruise planner.  Last time I did this would have been around August prior to a September cruise.  Checking today, I see there is still a link to cruise planner, and it gives me the opportunity to pay off the balance or check details of my reservation. I am too early to check in.  The "view more details" is where you would go if documents were ready.

39 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

When I log in to CAS, it shows upcoming trips (or defaults to a scheduled one), and there are links to documents (if any), or to the cruise planner.  Last time I did this would have been around August prior to a September cruise.  Checking today, I see there is still a link to cruise planner, and it gives me the opportunity to pay off the balance or check details of my reservation. I am too early to check in.  The "view more details" is where you would go if documents were ready.

I don't even see a login. Could you post the URL for the login, please?

18 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

I don't even see a login. Could you post the URL for the login, please?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/signin

Here is the log in I just found -- what I used the other day.  The page does look a little different than before, a different background, for example.

Another way I can get there is to go to Royal's main page (like for a search), select Already Booked, and then in the very right top corner, click on "log in".  That ends up at the provided URL.

4 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/signin

Here is the log in I just found -- what I used the other day.  The page does look a little different than before, a different background, for example.

Another way I can get there is to go to Royal's main page (like for a search), select Already Booked, and then in the very right top corner, click on "log in".  That ends up at the provided URL.

OHHHHHH! Okay, I thought you referring to a specific C&L login, separate from the regular site. That is the login I think we all use for the Cruise Planner, etc.

1 minute ago, Baked Alaska said:

OHHHHHH! Okay, I thought you referring to a specific C&L login, separate from the regular site. That is the login I think we all use for the Cruise Planner, etc.

I often go to Cruise Planner directly from Royal's e-mail, which is a bit different than going to the CAS site directly.  At any rate, web pages constantly change...