Visa for Nassau

Charly

Hi Guys,

We've booked a cruise coming May with Oasis from NY. There is also a stop in Nassau. We are 4 in our family with 2 German passports and 2 Thai passport holders. So far i understood the German"s do not need a visa and the Thai's need to have a visa even if they leave the ship only for a few hours. Is this correct or we need only the SeaPassCard? I remember from cruises before to leave the ship we need only the SeaPassCard. Does anyone experienced this problem before or have good information's regarding this problem? To apply for a visa for only a few hours is a little bit too much.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Rgds

Charly

You may want to contact either Royal Caribbean, your Travel Agent or the embassy for Bahamas directly for your question.  Most of us will not know this answer and you really don't want to rely on a stranger in a forum.  Personally, I'd verify information from all 3 sources!  Remember, RC could deny you boarding the cruise without proper documentation and they won't issue a refund as it is up to you to get the necessary documentation and visas.