Why can’t I book flowrider?

Cri

Hello, 

I depart February 15 on adventure of the seas. I’m trying to book a flowrider session. Until yesterday it said prices were $0. For the first time today, there are prices associated with the different kinds of flowrider bookings (private vs group) but when I try to select a date and time, there are no options. Does that mean it is sold out? 

thanks for any info!

edit: oops, posted under Shore Excursions, but it’s an onboard activity. Does this go under “discussion?”9

Are you looking for a lesson that you pay for or do you just want to use the flowrider on a free basis?

The free rider sessions are open to the public and don't use reservations.  You will need to complete some waivers, then queue up with everyone else.

If you are looking to book a training session there are group sessions with strangers that are $$ and private lessons that are $$$$$$.

Thank you that is really helpful! I didn’t realize there was a free option.  So if we show up for a free session, we just wait in line? Do we get a certain number of minutes per turn, then get back in line if we like it?  Thanks again! 

Generally what happens in the open sessions is that each rider is given a turn.  Once they fall they go to the end of the line and the next person is up.  If the line is short your wait for your next turn might be quick.  If the line is long and the riders are good (they don't fall soon) it can take longer for your next turn.

Sometimes if you fall right away the staff might allow you try again.