Upgrading a drink package

Pharry

My family have been lucky enough to be given 6 complimentary Select drink package as part of our cruise bookings. We would like to upgrade to the Ultimate package. Are we able to upgrade a complimentary package, if so when is the best to time to do this before or after we board?

I would talk to Guest Services. I know you can change packages if you pay for the packages but never heard of upgrading free packages. It would be interest to know the answer. You could also try calling customer service and see if they will do the upgrade. If they say yes give them a credit card number and upgrade as the answer on the ship could be different.

I received complimentary soda packages for our next cruise in May.  I inquired with customer service on the phone about upgrading and was told we would only have to pay the difference between the $50 package and the $8 package we received as part of our booking.  I am currently holding out hoping to score a 20% off deal though.  :)