Freedom of the seas hump room

Nfhs

We had a room on a hump a couple of years ago on Oasis, and another this year on Anthem, there are no negatives whatsoever in my book!  You get a little larger balcony, and you also get to have just a little better view than you would if you were not sticking out just a little more off the side of the ship.  I can tell you that if I have the option to book a balcony room on a hump for the same price as a regular balcony I will do it in a heartbeat before it disappears or the price for that room increases!!

1 hour ago, bhageerah said:

We had a room on a hump a couple of years ago on Oasis, and another this year on Anthem, there are no negatives whatsoever in my book!  You get a little larger balcony, and you also get to have just a little better view than you would if you were not sticking out just a little more off the side of the ship.  I can tell you that if I have the option to book a balcony room on a hump for the same price as a regular balcony I will do it in a heartbeat before it disappears or the price for that room increases!!

Thanks for the input. I was able to get it for the same price as any other standard room of the same category. I was surprised to see it available. Seemed like a no brainer to scoop it up but have never been in a hump room before.

I don’t think there are any negatives to the humor on Freedom.

On the Oasis class ships if you are on the “forward hump” and you’re on Deck 8, it’s a very long walk to get to almost anywhere, as you have to walk behind restaurant row just to get out.  But that’s the only negative I can think of.  Hump balconies are generally sought after.  Good job !