Getting clothes pressed/laundry service

NJCruisers

Our cruise is less than 2 weeks away and I feel like I'm forgetting half the tips and things I've read in preparation the last several months!  

My husband will be bringing his suit for formal night but we are pretty sure it will need to be pressed beforehand.  Our formal night is the 2nd night and our MTD seating is 5:45pm.  How do I ensure his suit is ready?  I understand there is a charge for this service but unsure how exactly to do it?

You will need to let your room attendant know, on day 1,  that you wish to have his suit pressed.  Most likely your attendant will tell you to leave the suit laying on the bed the next morning (day 2...formal night) and they will return it later that same day....but they are the one who will tell you how best to do it. The room attendant will take care of this.

10 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You will need to let your room attendant know, on day 1,  that you wish to have his suit pressed.  Most likely your attendant will tell you to leave the suit laying on the bed the next morning (day 2...formal night) and they will return it later that same day....but they are the one who will tell you how best to do it. The room attendant will take care of this.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if we would see our cabin steward in time!