Pigs Excursion from Nassau?

RockerDom31

Hi All -

My wife and I are going on Oasis on Aug 23rd from Cape Liberty that goes to Cape Canaveral, Nassau, and Coco Cay. We are interested in a Swimming with Pigs excursion that departs from Nassau and not Coco Cay, like the one RC offers. We don't want to use up precious time at Coco Cay to go on an excursion. In addition, I've perused through the boards and found old threads that weren't too positive about that RC excursion.

We want to make sure that the excursion is a "legit" operation that explores the natural phenomenon of the pigs of the Bahamas - not just a small beach or pool that happens to hold pigs from somewhere else in it. We would like an excursion company that makes sure the pigs are taken care of appropriately.

Is there such an excursion in or around Nassau?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, RockerDom31 said:

Hi All -

My wife and I are going on Oasis on Aug 23rd from Cape Liberty that goes to Cape Canaveral, Nassau, and Coco Cay. We are interested in a Swimming with Pigs excursion that departs from Nassau and not Coco Cay, like the one RC offers. We don't want to use up precious time at Coco Cay to go on an excursion. In addition, I've perused through the boards and found old threads that weren't too positive about that RC excursion.

We want to make sure that the excursion is a "legit" operation that explores the natural phenomenon of the pigs of the Bahamas - not just a small beach or pool that happens to hold pigs from somewhere else in it. We would like an excursion company that makes sure the pigs are taken care of appropriately.

Is there such an excursion in or around Nassau?

Thanks!

No, the "natural" pigs are in Abaco. Those from Nassau are pure tourist traps. We really wanted to do this but there was no reasonable way to the real place in Abaco