Comedy Club Reservations

Hello all. I will be sailing on Harmony on Jan 26th and I recently booked our entertainment. We are sailing with friends and for a group of 4 we were told we had to book a comedy show in the Attic at 12p. We have never even seen the Attic open that early before on prior sailings. RCCL customer service states it is correct even though it is a port day in St. Maarten. Has anyone had similar experiences? I assume that would be a typo and it will be for midnight...anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance for any assistance

14 hours ago, swordfish763 said:

Hello all. I will be sailing on Harmony on Jan 26th and I recently booked our entertainment. We are sailing with friends and for a group of 4 we were told we had to book a comedy show in the Attic at 12p. We have never even seen the Attic open that early before on prior sailings. RCCL customer service states it is correct even though it is a port day in St. Maarten. Has anyone had similar experiences? I assume that would be a typo and it will be for midnight...anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance for any assistance

Usually the adult shows are at night, and there is an afternoon show that is family friendly late in the cruise.  Frankly, I found about 1/2 of the adult show was a waste.  It really depends on the entertainers.  By looking at Cruise Compass, you can see what the typical show times are. 

6 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Usually the adult shows are at night, and there is an afternoon show that is family friendly late in the cruise.  Frankly, I found about 1/2 of the adult show was a waste.  It really depends on the entertainers.  By looking at Cruise Compass, you can see what the typical show times are. 

Thanks for your feedback.  We were thinking of booking again, but we don't stay up that late, even on vacation ...we get up super early.  On our first cruise, we enjoyed the show, but struggled to keep awake ?

Thanks for all the feedback. I have looked at prior cruise compasses and from being on prior cruises myself I have never seen the Attic open before 830p or 10p. I am assuming there is a typo and it is a midnight showing. I did see that a recent Harmony cruising that there were 3 shows on a port day with 1 of them being midnight.