Deluxe Beverage Pkg. w/ Voom plus....

NancyL2648

I did a search and can't seem to find an answer so I'm posting.  ?

Two sisters in a cabin...One wants to purchase the deluxe beverage pkg. w/Voom. The other sister doesn't drink so she would probably purchase the Refreshment PKg.  Will this work for the "all in the cabin must purchase?*   

Thanks for any help.

You'll have to call Royal to specifically request this, as the Cruise Planner disallows these kinds of purchases.

Be aware that lately the reps seem to be pushing back a bit harder on the "roommate simply doesn't drink" reason, just based on anecdotes I've read here. You might need to call a few times to get a rep willing to work with you if you don't have a medical, religious, or other reason besides personal preference to not drink alcohol.

@NancyL2648, you may also want to point your sister to this handy calculator tool that was created by @Grenadyr: DrinkCalc V.2

Using that, she can make an estimate of how much she expects to be drinking each day, factoring in the port days where less consumption usually happens, and see if her out-of-pocket estimate would make the package worth it.

Royal has been raising their prices on the DBP, significantly on some sailings, and it's getting harder and harder for those of us who don't (or can't) party like it's 1999 any more to justify buying it.