chef's table on adventure

mom2mybugs

So they just opened up dining on adventure for august. However the description for chef's table had it located in chops and i know there isn't a chops on the adventure. Does anyone know where it takes place? Also is there any choice in dining, or are the courses all very set? Thanks. ..i reserved it for our st. Kitts day, but it's a lot of money and i want to maker sure it's a good for for us! Jane

I am on Adventure next week and I'll respond with what we actually find.

However...Adventure is the strangest ship in the ocean regarding specialty dining and I echo your concern. Believe it or not, Giovani's Table is the only specialty restaurant dining option on Adventure. And Giovani's Table is the only restaurant available for advance booking or for the pre-sailing dining deal.

But...recent Crown and Anchor Facebook posters are reporting Chef's Table is available and is conducted on a large table sort of in between decks inside the MDR.

As I've told others here, Susie and I have done Chef's Table many times. Recent dines we've had have all the courses predetermined unless there is a food allergy issue. How enjoyable your experience is will depend on the other folks you dine with. If a Galley Tour is offered with the meal, that alone is always a great value.

Let's see what I find out.

I cant wait to hear! Thank you so much! I have it booked and can always cancel if it doesn't sounds great. Would love to see the galley. Just having the wine pairings is such a treat. We love the mdr, but i thought since there isn't much in the way of other restaurants, we would try it.

Can't wait to hear all about your cruise! This will be my husband first cruise (my 3rd) and our first on adventure. I go in 3 weeks on freedom and nervous about the big ship and feeling ceowded (my first was on vision, a much smaller ship obviously!) Jane

It makes sense to place Chef's Table within Mozart Dinning Room because of the access that is needed to the kitchen and the Chef and Wine Steward, both of which have other duties within the dinning room area. Within the dinning room is a place that RCI has other Chef's Tables.

The idea of Chef's Tables goes back to restaurant chefs offering special or VIP guest a inside look at the kitchen with special personal service. But these chefs still had to provide for the rest of the restaurant guests, that is one of the reasons these tables can be found within the kitchens.

But on a large cruise ship that would not work, so they place near the kitchen and provide a tour, anther reason it can't be far from the kitchen.