Booking Multiple Coco Cay Cabanas?

WesKinetic

Random question regarding the cabana assignments--if one person books two cabanas, will RCCL put those two together? We have a group of 14 going to Coco Cay next spring and we were thinking about getting two cabanas. But we are obviously hoping to get two side-by-side. I didn't know if just having one person book both of them would tell the system to put them together or not. 

They haven't shown up in the cruise planner yet, so this is obviously dependent on the total cost. But it is something we are thinking about. Thanks!

That's an excellent question.  There seems to be wide confusion regarding how and when Royal assigns cabanas.  My guess (and that's all it is...) is that if you book the cabanas at the same time they will assign them together.  I would suggest that you check immediately upon boarding to see if you can influence this decision.  I feel like they will accommodate you but who knows....