COCO CAY South Beach Cabana

Neesa

Today because of an email from RC I purchased $20.00 refreshment packages for my November 2019 sailing on the Harmony. (Thanks everyone for helping me make an educated decision for my fam) As I was researching my June 2020 sailing I saw available to book on my cruise planner a South Beach Cabana for $799.00 I went ahead and booked it quite honestly because it wasn't 1299.00 yet. May I inquire where is this South Beach area located? I looked at Matt's most up to date map and surmise they may be on the beach behind the over the water cabanas? Is this a correct guess? I'm just trying to picture their placement, would anyone be able to assist? Thanks so much in advance!  Oops, I of course didn't research the cancellation policy for the cabana, is there one? Up to what point would RC refund my monies if for whatever reason we decide against it, being from Florida I watch the weather like a hawk. You guys are the BEST!!