Night shows to see

Mom2three

A good stage show? Of course.

Hairspray on Oasis of the Seas (Broadway)

Chicago on Allure of the Seas (Broadway)

Now You See It on Freedom of the Seas (Magic)

Saturday Night Fever (Broadway)

In my opinion Royal Caribbean has the best production shows in the industry next to Disney Cruise Line.

The ice shows are great. Frankly I always roll my eyes when my wife wants to see it but each time I do see it, I'm impressed by it.

Tylor is right about the Broadway shows.  Some of the other production shows are also good, depending on what floats your boat in terms of the show. 

I think other good shows are the Love & Marriage Show and the Farewell Show

The ice shows are great. Frankly I always roll my eyes when my wife wants to see it but each time I do see it, I'm impressed by it.

Tylor is right about the Broadway shows.  Some of the other production shows are also good, depending on what floats your boat in terms of the show. 

I think other good shows are the Love & Marriage Show and the Farewell Show

Oh yes, I forgot about the ice shows. Don't miss the ice shows! It might sound lame, like "ice capades" but it is really spectacular what can be done on a moving ship with a tiny ice rink. The costumes, staging, lighting, and music is wonderful!