Hi I'm Jane and I'm an overpacker!

Great read! It made me laugh when I read about the workout clothes & shorts, I "was" , still might…. lol, but I know too well I'm probably not gonna work out or wear shorts, as I also like just the sundresses! First time cruise in like a decade, we've been doing too expensive small land tours, lol….. but they were nice. But I did learn how I was over packing esp. when we went to Europe for 14 days. Really, it's so true about the black pants with diff. tops you can wear over & over to dinner, maybe a skirt with a few diff. blouses. I packed for half the time we were there-7 days & with that, even came home with never worn clothes! Not being on a cruise for so long, we just got hooked on those land tours & our own during the year, I'm not sure about the tennis shoes! I've got the slip on sketchers & slip on wedge sandals for night, but someone had said, oh you will need the tie on sneakers, but this someone who is a real workout gal. So still thinking about that one!

Thanks for your info & Happy Cruising!