Times in Cruise Planner vs Times in Royal App

Going on Allure on the 23rd and from info here was checking out the info on the Royal app.

However, noticed the the times are different b/t the Cruise Planner and the app. 

One port stop where Cruise Planner has it 730am - 230pm and the App shows gangway open at 1230pm and All Aboard at 730pm.

Any ideas which one is correct?  or at what point they would show the same overall schedule?

3 hours ago, VTHappyGirl said:

Going on Allure on the 23rd and from info here was checking out the info on the Royal app.

However, noticed the the times are different b/t the Cruise Planner and the app. 

One port stop where Cruise Planner has it 730am - 230pm and the App shows gangway open at 1230pm and All Aboard at 730pm.

Any ideas which one is correct?  or at what point they would show the same overall schedule?

I'd go the times in cruise planner.  When they updated the itinerary due the Azipod issues, the times in my cruise planner were adjusted.  Information on the App keeps changing and probably won't be correct until you get on-board, and even then still not 100% matching the cruise compass.

I concur with previous posts.  The app takes awhile to be updated -- i think they overwrite a previous cruise, because our September trip to Western Caribbean still lists St. Maarten, which is the prior week's Eastern Caribbean itinerary.  In May, we had an issue about the arrival time in San Juan, and it turned out the app was wrong, but our invoice and cruise planner were correct.

My wife also found out that loading the app on the ship seemed to permit some updates and links to other guests that she had trouble with at home prior to our trip.