cuba fall out

hi its me again!  so yesterday i moved my Oct 5th Cuba to navigator the week before.  i was told on the phone since i am moving the trip i would not get the 50% price discount.  well i got a new email today and my cruise was cut in half.  i have two invoices from today and yesterday and they cut the cruise fair 50%.  now its the same reservation number not sure if they just discounted all the reservation numbers.  i have a bad felling about this i am thinking i should pay the balance off just in case.  what is everyone else seeing?

I'm waiting to see how a similar situation works out for me since the sailing I remained on dropped in price significantly.  I was told I will get 50% off the new lower price, not be stuck at 50% off the original higher price.    The latter, 50% off original price is still a good deal but 50% off the new lower price is even better.  My reservation number remains the same but my total shows the new rate anyone can book online.  I was told within 24-48 hours the 50% off will be applied.  

My original booking was fully refundable by choice.  New Majesty bookings are fully refundable by default.  I booked the cruise before mine to create a B2B and now both are fully refundable.  

In your case the 50% may be occurring because the reservation didn't change.  

I don't think paying it off matters.  Even if your balance is zero if they figure out the 50% was incorrectly applied it will be removed and you will have a balance.  By wording of the offer you shouldn't be eligible for 50% off since you changed ships.  In that sense if it ends up you get it that's great but if they come back and deny the 50% I wouldn't be upset.