Question on family members swapping rooms

My family and I are excited to be cruising on Harmony of the Seas next month.  My wife and daughter are booked in a stateroom directly across the hall from my son and I. Once on board, my daughter and I plan to swap rooms.  We also plan to get the WOW bands.  What's the best way to get the proper WOW bands and room keys to have access to the correct rooms once on board?  My kids are 12 and 13.  Thanks.

For the room keys, just go to Guest Services and ask for extra room keys.  They won't be useful for anything other than accessing the room.  You daughter will still need her originally assigned SeaPass to charge anything or use any soda/refreshment package under her name.  

I'm not sure they can set up the WOW bands to work for room access if you are switching, so you will have to ask about that.  Worst case is you have to carry around the room key and use the WOW band for the purchases/drink packages that you were originally assigned.

Also the WOW bands will not work for getting on/off the ship, so the originally issued SeaPass cards will need to be used.

The extra keys are blank and can only access the room.  Wow bands are linked to the sea pass card so you won't be able to switch those to open the rooms.  With your set up, you may want to skip the wow band as you need to carry around a room key anyways.  When my kids are in the room across the hall, I get an extra key made at guest service and leave it in my room so I can access their room when I want and they have a key to my room too.  You may want to get an extra key made and just use a lanyard or a cell phone pocket along with their proper sea pass card.