Has anyone tried the Aroma Stone Therapy?

I had it on Navigator in 2016. You are massaged but  with either the heat from the stones (after the therapist has held them in their hands) or with the stones themselves.

I have enjoyed several hot stones massages at various places on land but I did not rate the one on Navigator. Maybe my therapist just wasn't the best. There was also a lot of attempt to up sell after the treatment which made it not such a relaxing experience. On the whole, for what I paid (with a 50%off voucher) I didn't think it was very good value. I love a massage but after the Navigator experience I didn't book one on my Independence cruise last year and won't book one on my upcoming Allure sailing. I can get a whole day at a spa at home, including a treatment, for the price of one massage onboard so personally, I'd rather save my money. 

5 hours ago, hayley_bopp said:

I had it on Navigator in 2016. You are massaged but  with either the heat from the stones (after the therapist has held them in their hands) or with the stones themselves.

I have enjoyed several hot stones massages at various places on land but I did not rate the one on Navigator. Maybe my therapist just wasn't the best. There was also a lot of attempt to up sell after the treatment which made it not such a relaxing experience. On the whole, for what I paid (with a 50%off voucher) I didn't think it was very good value. I love a massage but after the Navigator experience I didn't book one on my Independence cruise last year and won't book one on my upcoming Allure sailing. I can get a whole day at a spa at home, including a treatment, for the price of one massage onboard so personally, I'd rather save my money. 

Thanks, haley_bopp, that supports my own conclusion when I went to book a hot stone massage on shore day, using the Cruise Planner. The price ("from $89") was suddenly $129 and, after mysterious charges (the gratuity/) were added, $159 for 50 minutes! I cross-checked and can get a hot stone massage around the corner from where I live for only $79, half that price. And the local massage establishment has a vested interest in getting repeat business, which is not the case on board a ship.

So thanks, you helped me save money, and I'll book my massage for the day BEFORE embarkation day. ? 

I have done massages on other cruises, but I had OBC to burn through so it was no money out of my pocket.  If it was, I wouldn't do it.  I am doing the fire and ice pedicure on my upcoming cruise on a sea day.  Only doing it because I felt that the cost was only about 10-15 dollars more and since we will be at sea it gives me something to do.   Plus I got the perfect time...10:30-11:30, which means I can have a very leisurely day.  Breakfast on our balcony, an hr at the pool, pedicure, than time for my Tutti salad in the MDR.