VOOM SURF + STREAM VOYAGE PACKAGE - 4 DEVICES

Another new Cruiser question.  If I purchase the VOOM SURF + STREAM VOYAGE PACKAGE - 4 DEVICES package at $26.99 per day, would that give me access to four devices at ($26.99 *7) $188.93 for all 4 devices?  If this is the case, I'd only have to select once passenger when buying online and I'd get four codes to give to other family members? Or, would it be the $26.99 * 4 per day, which is more like $755.72.  I'm assuming it's the former, but would like to confirm.  Also, any preference on the Surf + Stream vs. the Surf only option?  Thanks.

That package at $26.99 a day will cover all 4 devices. 

Which ship and itinerary are you going on? Certain ships are better with the Surf + Stream than others. 

Also, keep in mind that 4 devices means you can have 4 devices logged in and connected at a time. You can connect as many different devices at different times as you want, but only 4 will be allowed connected at a time. 

Harmony will have the newer, better technology for VOOM so you can expect better internet speeds. 

That price is pretty good from what I've seen offered on my other cruises, so I would stick with the higher speed. Should be around 3-5 Mpbs. 

One trick for faster speeds is to look for lounges that aren't busy. Most lounges have an access point, and the primary source of slowness I've encountered is overloading a wireless access point.