Questions About Voom

I have a couple of questions about Voom. 

1. Does "1 device" mean 1 device at a time, or 1 device per trip. In other words, can I switch from my phone to my laptop, or am I stuck with the first device I log in with?

2. Has anyone tried using Roku with this? Do they give you access to an HDMI input on the TV?

13 minutes ago, backell said:

I have a couple of questions about Voom. 

1. Does "1 device" mean 1 device at a time, or 1 device per trip. In other words, can I switch from my phone to my laptop, or am I stuck with the first device I log in with?

2. Has anyone tried using Roku with this? Do they give you access to an HDMI input on the TV?

1device means one device at a time. You can easily switch between devices. 

On the roku issue, from what I remember others report that the ports are either blocked or disabled. Also, not sure what ship you’re on but the 2-4mbps is going to a struggle streaming content. 

23 hours ago, backell said:

Has anyone tried using Roku with this? Do they give you access to an HDMI input on the TV?

In my experience, the tv ports are either physically blocked (i.e. TV is set flush against the wall) and/or the remote has no input changing option.