Blue Lagoon Bahamas question

JerseyJoe

I am comparing 2 different packages for Blue Lagoon in the cruise planner.

They are:

Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break - for $94 it includes a deluxe beach day including hammock, observe dolphins and sea lions, and a complimentary lunch. Premium water sports available at additional cost such as kayaks and aqua bikes

Blue Lagoon Island Dolphin Encounter and Beach Day - for $136 it includes beach day, dolphin encounter. Participating guests will have complimentary access and use of the aqua park, kayaks, water bikes, paddle boats and paddle boards.

I like the fact that the water sports are included with the dolphin encounter package, and think that's the better deal because I think the dolphin encounter sounds cool and hammocks aren't important to us. But I noticed that food wasn't included in that package. I reached out to Royal Caribbean through their Facebook page (and got a reply in about 2 minutes, wow they're responsive!), just to verify that was the case. I got the following reply: "Yes, one includes food while the other doesn't. There may be some snack options available for purchase, but we wouldn't be able to advise if there's a full lunch option available."

Would someone here be able to answer whether food is available for purchase (either snacks or full lunch), and if so, how expensive it is?

Food can be purchased there. I opted not to eat because nothing really appealed to me that day (I left the island by on the first boat out and I typically don't eat until 3 or 4pm anyway).  I didn't think prices were unreasonable, but I couldn't give you an actual number because my memory is just crap.  The hammocks seemed to be available to everyone - nobody was monitoring that part of the beach looking for wristbands or anything, so I'm sure you can use them no matter what encounter you book there.

20190205_111600.jpg