Entertainment

Q: if Saturday Night Fever is the show on Liberty now, as it appears on the most recent blog entry, can I assume it will still be there in Feb ? How often do they change ? Or do they just run it forever ? Can I then assume that going back on Liberty in September I'll see the same show ?? Hopefully that will be better than the "show" they had on Navigator in September this year. Motown. Good grief, we were expecting costumes, The Supremes, Temptations, etc. What we got was ONE guy. Singing a medley of Motown hits. For 45 minutes. We kept thinking he was the opening song, and would introduce the production numbers. Nope. LOL

It's possible that they could change the show, but I doubt that they will because of the costs in doing so. However, if the slides are an attempt by o attract more families, then bringing in a more family-friendly show would be ideal. And given that they have DreamWorks onboard, something like Shrek the Musical would be a perfect fit.

Most shows seem to run about 5 years in my experience, which can be a problem for frequent cruisers especially when those shows aren't very good.

Q: if Saturday Night Fever is the show on Liberty now, as it appears on the most recent blog entry, can I assume it will still be there in Feb ? How often do they change ? Or do they just run it forever ? Can I then assume that going back on Liberty in September I'll see the same show ?

I would expect Saturday Night Fever to be available onboard until further notice.   The shows dont run forever, but I have no reason to believe at this time that SNF will be removed.