2 Sets of Aft Stairs on Harmony?

BrewerJoe

Aloha,

I'm researching cabin locations on Harmony OTS and noticed that the deck plans for decks 11 and 12 show two sets of aft stairs, one set near the elevators and another set a little further aft.  What is this 2nd set of stairs?  Something to do with the Wonderland restaurant?  Are they useable by passengers?  Curious if there might be any noice concerns in a oceanview balcony just outside of these stairs?

Thanks for any insight!

I see the staircases you mention on decks 11 and 12 and I also note that area is white space on the next few decks up and down.  I can't say for certain but I'm guessing that is a set of stairs and or elevators for only the crew to use and it probably should not appear on the deck plans.  That said, I just looked and all the Oasis class ships show that same staircase on decks 11 and 12 only with white space above and below.

Interesting that they would put (what are probably) crew stairs on the deck plan....maybe for parents of small children who have concerns with kids on stairs.  If they are shown like this across the Oasis class ships, then I would agree that they are probably not passenger accessible, otherwise they would likely be better known. 

Thanks for the response!