Reviews of Anthem of the Seas

Poohbears75

Any royal caribbean ship is the right ship for your first cruise. I have never been on a Quantum class ship and I have heard mixed reviews. We really enjoy traditional dining at a large table so we get to meet new people, so dynamic dining doesn't appeal to us.also, the cost for the newer ships is not prohibitive, but substantially more and for our money voyager class and freedom class ships provide everything we want for our cruise experience. That being said, I look forward to sailing on a Quantum class some day. Most of all, relax.... Enjoy!

The great thing about Anthem of the Seas is it's a large ship with some of the latest and greatest innovations Royal Caribbean has these days.  For someone new to cruising, it will be a great introduction.

I think because you are new, you are at an advantage because you don't much much to compare it to and essentially, this class of ships was designed for people new to cruising.  

You may read negative reviews on other sites about Anthem of the Seas (or her sister ship Quantum of the Seas) but I firmly believe many of these reviews are rooted in a old-way-of-cruising vs the new way of cruising debate. For your purposes, I think you picked a great ship!