Special offers in speciality restaurants

Extra petite

A 20% discount is offered for the specialty restaurants if you dine there on the first night.  I've never heard of a 3rd night discount.  If you book 3 or more specialty restaurants, though, you will receive 20% or more off of each of them; the discount increases with the number of restaurant reservations booked.

A 20% discount is offered for the specialty restaurants if you dine there on the first night.  I've never heard of a 3rd night discount.  If you book 3 or more specialty restaurants, though, you will receive 20% or more off of each of them; the discount increases with the number of restaurant reservations booked.

This is true. There is also usually a day one discount, where if you dine at a specialty restaurant on the first night there is usually a 20% off discount.

I have heard of additional discounts being offered, even kids dine for free, to fill the restaurants, which is why I asked on the Brilliance as we were considering dining at Giovani's for lunch. But on our 12 night sailing, there were no additional discounts being offered even though I had heard of discounts being offered on previous sailings.

I have heard of additional discounts being offered, even kids dine for free, to fill the restaurants, which is why I asked on the Brilliance as we were considering dining at Giovani's for lunch. But on our 12 night sailing, there were no additional discounts being offered even though I had heard of discounts being offered on previous sailings.

I wouldn't tell anyone to plan on discounts beyond day 1.  

Completely agree, Matt, just like I wouldn't tell someone to expect all you can eat sushi in Izumi even though it has happened.

Dude, I'm not sure if I am more disappointed that I haven't had the pleasure of all you can eat sushi or the fact I didn't know it existed until recently.