Labadee

The BBQ lunch is free, as is water and it looked like ice tea and fruit punch.  Alcohol is covered if you have a drink pkg.  I am going for the first time in March and got the beach lounger for 2 reasons... It's going to be packed (adrenaline beach seemed quieter with videos) and my husband is a woosie about having shade.  It sounds like there are free chairs aplenty and that the better sand beaches are away from the beach loungers on the other beaches.  I'm sure other people will chime in!!  Have a great time!  I can't wait! Jane

2 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

The BBQ lunch is free, as is water and it looked like ice tea and fruit punch.  Alcohol is covered if you have a drink pkg.  I am going for the first time in March and got the beach lounger for 2 reasons... It's going to be packed (adrenaline beach seemed quieter with videos) and my husband is a woosie about having shade.  It sounds like there are free chairs aplenty and that the better sand beaches are away from the beach loungers on the other beaches.  I'm sure other people will chime in!!  Have a great time!  I can't wait! Jane

That is my problem me and sun don't get along very well, thanks for the info and have a great trip. 

Just now, mickjacket said:

That is my problem me and sun don't get along very well, thanks for the info and have a great trip. 

It looked like there are lots of palm trees but I just can't count on it.  I will be pulling my lounge chair out in the sun and my husband will be buried in the lounger!  Jane

13 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

It looked like there are lots of palm trees but I just can't count on it.  I will be pulling my lounge chair out in the sun and my husband will be buried in the lounger!  Jane

Ok hopefully you can help me booking it now, is it $45 each or for both of us kinda confusing. 

Just now, mickjacket said:

Ok hopefully you can help me booking it now, is it $45 each or for both of us kinda confusing. 

You should book one person and pay the $45 is what I have figured out... Otherwise they charge you for 2 loungers.  I think this is the case with anything shared like the beach beds, cabanas etc!  Just book 1 person for every lounger that fits 2 people.  Jane