Managing CP Purchases With Multiple Linked Reservations

Iluv4n6

We have a family cruise coming up on Harmony in February and I have linked the four room reservations for convenience in making reservations.  But I have noticed that the CP order process--such as for the multi-Vroom package--pulls up the reservation with the lowest number for our group first, which is not mine.  And CP appears to force me to make a purchase under this reservation before I can (presumably) advance to other reservations/family members.  It looks like I may need call RC about this or possibly to de-link the reservations to be able to make a purchase just under my reservation number, but I don't want to loose any other reservations (e.g., shows) in the process.

On the on hand, I suppose I can just order the multi-Vroom package for another adult in our family group and pick up the sheet of Vroom codes RC leaves in their stateroom, but I'd rather receive the Vroom code sheet directly.  When I looked into this, it was also after hours for me to call RC customer service, but maybe this is the way to go to sort this out.

Appreciate any insight! 

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Matt said:

When you go to purchase it, can't you just select the option to add guests from another reservation and add your reservation number and last name?

Thanks, @Matt for your reply.  I had some more time this evening to try initiating the CP order process for different types of purchases.  For the Dragon's Breath zip line at Labadee, I do get the "Add Guests From Another Reservation" link underneath the names of the persons on the lowest-numbered reservation for our group consisting of four rooms/reservations. But when I initiated an order for a 4 Vroom package or the soda package, for example, I only could see the two persons on the lowest-numbered reservation.  The webpage did not include a link for adding guests from another reservation.  I also did not see a link to add other reservations when I proceeded through the Payment Information, Personal Information, and Review Order screens.

On the plus side, Sharla at MEI was able to order the 4 Vroom package and link it to the reservation for my room (not sure how she did this yet).  So maybe this is a temporary glitch with CP, or perhaps I am just not real savvy with the CP interface not having used it for some time or for any purchases other than for just a single reservation on prior cruises.  

Will update with anything that may be helpful for others...even if I have to queue the Homer Simpson "Doh!" track...?