Jump to content

LakeErieSurfer

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

LakeErieSurfer's Achievements

Pre-Gold

Pre-Gold (1/7)

1

Reputation

  1. We are booked on the 12 Sept 2021 saling - only a week and a half away! But we are debating the wisdom and safety of traveling right now. We have promised ourselves to make a decision by this weekend.
  2. We are sailing on the Harmony on 12 September out of Barcelona. The current Royal Caribbean protocols require vaccinated guests (which we are) to take a rapid antigen test during check-in. Further info can be found here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/will-i-have-to-take-a-test-before-i-cruise
  3. We are booked on the September 12th sailing, but are really wrestling with whether to go or not. I really want to go - capacity is limited (50%??), everyone will have been vaccinated, and I need a getaway after a challenging year health-wise. My wife is the more rational one, questioning the wisdom of traveling in these Delta-variant times. We'll see how things develop over the next couple of weeks and what recent cruisers have to say about the ship and the various restrictions.
  4. Veering off topic slightly, is anyone concerned about even boarding the Harmony in Barcelona thanks to the CDC's recent guidance warning against even traveling to Spain? We are booked on the Sept. 12th departure, but my wife is balking at traveling there now.
×
×
  • Create New...