The very successful debut of the Oasis of the Seas also came with some new amenities and entertainment options that were never seen on the Royal Caribbean fleet and now Royal Caribbean is set to copy some of those new innovations to existing ships.
Starting in early 2011, passengers will soon enjoy new dining opportunities, entertainment, children’s programming and other enhancements on select Royal Caribbean ships already in service. These vessels include Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas.
Liberty of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas will receive...
- Broadway show (yet to be named and Liberty of the Seas only)
- Royal Babies and Tots Nursery
- Large 18.5-foot video screen overlooking family pool area
- LCD wayfinder system
- Cupcake Cupboard restaurant
- Vintages lounge will be redone