Usually I like to share classic Royal Caribbean cruise cocktail recipes that you can make at home, but with the weekend here, perhaps a treat for the kids is in order.
If your kids are anything like mine, they love to get colorful drinks that look as good as they taste, and the watermelon lemonade fits that bill.
So if you need a tasty distraction for the kids, whip up a pitcher of this for them and let them pretend they are on a cruise (virtual Adventure Ocean staff not included).
Watermelon Lemonade Ingredients
- 1 ounce kiwi syrup
- 1.5 ounces fresh lemonade
- 4 ounces fresh watermelon juice
- Fresh watermelon for garnish
Suggested music while preparing
- Jimmy Buffett - Grapefruit
Watermelon Lemonade Instructions
- In a cocktail glass, add ice cubes
- Add kiwi syrup
- Add lemonade
- Top with fresh watermelon juice
- Garnish with a small wedge of fresh watermelon