The highly anticipated next release of new Royal Caribbean sailings for May 2021 - April 2022 has been pushed back a couple weeks.
Royal Caribbean has shared a new schedule of when the new sailings will go on sale.
- Week of March 9, 2020: China – Phase 2
- Week of March 9, 2020: Short Caribbean
- Week of March 16. 2020: Australia
- Week of March 23, 2020: China – Phase 3
- Week of March 30, 2020: Singapore & Transpacifics
Essentially, China Phase 2 and Short Caribbean will now both be released the week of March 9, instead of the week of Week of February 24 and March 2, respectively.
These 2021-2022 sailings are in addition to the ones that were released in November & December 2019.
All itineraries and openings are subject to change without notice.
Deployment schedules gives consumers an idea of when to expect particular cruise schedules to become available to start looking at future cruises.