Royal Caribbean released its deployment schedule for the remaining 2020-2021 itineraries, which indicates when these sailings will go on sale.
While Royal Caribbean released a number of sailings for 2020 and 2021 in the Fall of 2018, the remaining 2020-2021 sailings will be released as follows:
- Week of March 11, 2019: Caribbean (Phase II)
- Week of March 18, 2019: Australia & Transpacific
- Week of March 25, 2019: Dubai
- Week of April 29, 2019: China
- Week of May 20, 2019: Asia & Singapore
- Cuba: Coming soon
All itineraries and openings are subject to change without notice.