Royal Caribbean is offering deals on repositioning cruises that depart Australia, including cruises to Hawaii and Singapore.
Offer is valid for new bookings made through February 27, 2016 on all Royal Caribbean voyages departing after 3 January 2016 onwards. Offer excludes all China sailings.
Qualifying cruises are eligible for
- Up to 50% off the total fare of the second passenger who must be booked in the same stateroom as a first passenger who books at full fare.
- 50% Reduced Deposit is applicable to bookings made more than 70 days prior to the departure date (90 days prior to departure for holiday sailings).
- Onboard credit for sailings on Royal Caribbean Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific, Trans-Pacific and Asia Repositioning cruises departing between 03 January 2016 and 22 April 2017 will also receive
- Interior: US$200 per stateroom
- Oceanview: US$200 per stateroom
- Balcony: US$300 per stateroom
- Suite: US$500 per stateroom
Buy One Get One Up To 50% off promotion is combinable with Standard pricing, Crown & Anchor discounts and Next Cruise offers only. Offers are not combinable with Standard Group pricing, Cruisetour pricing or any other offer, promotion or restricted pricing including but not limited to: Air Offers, Flash/Mega Sales, Going Going Gone rates, Net rates, Closed User rates, Interline rates, Seniors rates, Military rates, Category Specials, Travel Agent rates, Friends and Family rates or Employee rates unless otherwise stated.