Gold Crown and Anchor Member Cruising with New Cruiser.

DeanB

Hey there, 

Sorry if this question has been posted before, I tried to search for an answer myself, but wasn't really sure what to even search for this so I thought it would be easier making a new post! 

After listing to a past Royal Caribbean Blog podcast episode about the Crown and Anchor Society and realising I can link a cruise I went on in 2012, I signed right up as I am going on a cruise in a little over a month and wanted to be a Gold Member when on board. I am going on the cruise with my girlfriend and wasn't sure what this meant for my benefits when it comes to her on the cruise. 

I read something online saying those in the same household can share benefits however, we live separately so will she be able to use the onboard discounts like any other Gold Member would be able to? and more importantly, would she be able to board with me earlier, or would she have to board with nonmembers? (Which if that's the case, I'll obviously board with her)

Thanks in advance for the responses. 

C & A will provide equal benefits to significant others living at the same address.  For example my daughter's fiance enjoys Diamond status even though he only has 21 cruise points as they live at the same address and she has notified C & A that he is her SO.

in your case you will receive Gold benefits but your traveling companion will not unless she has at least one cruise with RC.

In regards to check-in and boarding I would simply show them your set sail & sea pass with your gold status, I do not think they will ask to see hers.   

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan said:

C & A will provide equal benefits to significant others living at the same address.  For example my daughter's fiance enjoys Diamond status even though he only has 21 cruise points as they live at the same address and she has notified C & A that he is her SO.

in your case you will receive Gold benefits but your traveling companion will not unless she has at least one cruise with RC.

In regards to check-in and boarding I would simply show them your set sail & sea pass with your gold status, I do not think they will ask to see hers.   

Thanks for the response! I guess milkshakes will be on me then ?