Promo question

gwhb75

My wife and I are going on our first cruise in October (for our 20th anniversary), on Harmony of the Seas.  We booked a central park balcony state room which came with a few promotional items.  One of the items is lunch for 4 at a choice of Jaime's Italian, Johnny Rockets, or Sabor.  My question is, since there are only 2 of us, would that mean we could do two lunches, or is it one lunch for up to 4 people?

5 minutes ago, gwhb75 said:

My wife and I are going on our first cruise in October (for our 20th anniversary), on Harmony of the Seas.  We booked a central park balcony state room which came with a few promotional items.  One of the items is lunch for 4 at a choice of Jaime's Italian, Johnny Rockets, or Sabor.  My question is, since there are only 2 of us, would that mean we could do two lunches, or is it one lunch for up to 4 people?

Happy Anniversary!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sweety said:

You can do two lunches. We are booked on Harmony April 2019.

Thanks.  I went back and looked, and I think I had the Central Park promo confused with the Boardwalk promo.  Boardwalk comes with lunch for 4 at Johnny Rockets, while the Central Park promo comes with lunch for 2 at either Sabor or Jaime's Italian.  Thanks for the reply though

13 minutes ago, gwhb75 said:

Thanks.  I went back and looked, and I think I had the Central Park promo confused with the Boardwalk promo.  Boardwalk comes with lunch for 4 at Johnny Rockets, while the Central Park promo comes with lunch for 2 at either Sabor or Jaime's Italian.  Thanks for the reply though

We have the Broadway baclony. Husband loves Johnny Rockets.