We Will Rock You

johnl818

Another Royal Caribbean newbie question: When booking a reservation for "We Will Rock You" on the Anthem, I see that not all shows are available.  Does that mean they are truly "sold out"  or are they only not available anymore for pre-cruise on-line booking?  In other words, will additional seats be available on a first come, first served on the nights of the shows? Thank you. 

Hi @johnl818, welcome to the boards!

If a particular show doesn't have reservations available then it's "sold out" as far as advance reservations, but you can most likely still see it at that time. You'll need to show up at least 45 minutes before showtime and wait in the standby line. If there are any no-shows for reservations, those seats will be given to the folks in the standby line on a first come, first served basis. I forget if there is also "general seating" above and beyond the seats offered for reservations, so that people at the front of the standby line can still get in even if every reserved seat gets taken; I want to say no, but others here on the blog can confirm.

Which sailing are you on? A few of us here are on the Oct 13 sailing to Bermuda.

Thank you JLMoran.  We are on the 9/20 sailing to NE/Canada.  We booked it late and by the time I realized that that show required a reservation, the only show still available was one during the evening where we are in port in Halifax (shocking, I know.)  My preference would be to spend as much time as possible exploring the city sites as we've never been there but my wife is a huge Queen fan and I'm sure she would opt for the show.  Just hoping I have other options.

Enjoy Bermuda.  It is quite possibly my favorite cruise destination.