Ordering Royal Gifts

LadyB

We are sailing on Jewell of the Seas on Sept. 27, 2018.  We are meeting up with friends from Scotland 2 weeks before our cruise in Florence and spending time in Tuscany and Rome.  I wanted to order flowers for Sue to be delivered to her stateroom.  I called Royal to find out how to go about doing that and the gal I spoke to said that because this was an international sailing I would have to call Royal in Scotland to make those arrangements and she gave me the phone number to call.  When I called Royal in Scotland I was told they couldn't help me and I'd have to call Royal International and they gave me that number.  Spoke to Royal International and was told it couldn't be done because my reservation was made in the US and their reservation was made in the UK..  I went on line today with the intention of ordering the flowers to be sent to my stateroom and when we got on board I would ask our steward, when he had time, to please see that the flowers were delivered to our friends stateroom, which, by the way, was 4 doors down from ours.  When I went to place the order I was asked for the reservation number and the sail date, so I entered their reservation number and the sail date.  The next thing I new I was typing in my information, reservation number and credit card information and the request went through.

Don't get me wrong, I love Royal Caribbean and in all the time we have been cruising have only sailed on another line once, and only because Royal didn't sail the itinerary we wanted.  Having said that, does the right hand have any idea what the left hand is doing at Royal customer service?  It also took me 3 phone calls and Trevor 5 phone calls just to get our dinning reservations combined.  There must be n easier way to get this kind of thing handled when we are sailing on the same ship at the same time!

OK, I'll get off my soap box now, but I really had to get that off my chest.

Bonnie Lee