Roatan brewery tour

I'm also an extremely avid brewery person.  I didn't take the excursion but ended up at the brewery at the end of the day using Victor Bodden a little over a year ago.  I would actually recommend just going to the brewery on your own instead of through the excursion.  We got there about the same time as the excursion and I just listened in.  It was the typical public brewery tour you'll get at almost any other small brewery that is "dumbed" down for those that aren't familiar at all about the brewing process (malt is mashed to convert starch to sugar, hops are bitter, yeast convert sugar to alcohol, etc).  When the excursion was over I talked with the owner for a long while and got a private tour of the facility and just his overall story.  (It's rare I can't get a tour of a small facility after conversing with the owner or production manager).  It's a great little brewery as the owner had a great life story and basically has to build all the equipment himeself due to the high cost of trying to import the brewing equipment we take for granted in the states, if it's even available at all.  You won't get any of that information on the excursion but only by conversing one on one.

TLDR; great little brewery but recommend to go on your own instead of through an excursion

We did this tour through ship excursion and loved it. Tour guide was fantastic   Beer and food also great.  Group was split up for tours and it was very informative. Owners story is great. We would definitely go back.