No information on Pre Cruise Tour

Hello

We are booked for the 11 night wilderness frontier explorer cruisetour 4B in May with Royal Caribbean. 

When I log into my RC webpage the entire itinerary shows until I click anywhere else. Then it switches to 7 night cruise only.

We have received lots of info from Royal Caribbean regarding the cruise portion but nothing on the pre land tour. I tried to call RC and ask if we would be receiving any confirmation from the land tour guides. They tell me it is not part of RC but an outside company. Are we expected to just show up at the hotel listed with no further confirmation? 

Any information from someone who has taken this trip would be appreciated.

PLS

Did you check your booking confirmation and/or your travel documents?  It may be in a small area on that.

If you can’t find it in your documents call back.  I’m assuming you booked direct with Royal-if you did not ask your travel agent.

another option would be to look for a Facebook group for your sailing and ask in there if anyone is going the land portion snd if they received info.

Hi Patty

I did as you said. I found a guest ticket booklet under my reservation on the website once I completed my check in. The information I needed for the land portion was there. Thank you very much. I also got the reservation phone number instead of the general number on the website. They seemed more knowledgeable.

PLS