Symphony of the Seas - Nov 24, 2024 - Dec 1, 2024 (7 Nt Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Love4Cruising said:

So excited for this cruise. For the first time in years, we will have all 5 of our children with us as well as grandparents and other family members.

That's going to be a real nice time!  I used to go on cruises with my family when I was younger and they were always wonderful.

This is going to be my first cruise with Royal since I was on Splendor of the Seas way back in 2000.  I am going with my wife, this will be our second cruise this year as she booked a cruise to Alaska for us with her friends on the Norwegian Jewel.

I am beyond excited to go on an Oasis Class ship, I've been watching videos non stop for the last couple of months...

• 3 weeks later...

For Royal I've only been on Majesty, Rhapsody and Splendor way back in the day so I'm totally expecting my mind to be blown hahaha. 

I've already started looking into excursions but with no Labadee most likely I'll only have to find something for Nassau and Falmouth.  I think we might just go to a resort/beach for Nassau and the Blue Hole for Falmouth.  CocoCay is going to be spent at Hideaway Beach.

I wonder what port will replace Labadee for us...not many options with a ship so large.