Cristal Champagne on Odyssey?

Hi,

my wife and I are going on the Odyssey in October (Greek Islands). We're celebrating our 20th anniversary. One night we want to make extra special. We already enjoyed some classy wine and champagne on our previous cruises with RCL. But since we've never had it before we plan on opening a bottle of Cristal (Louis Roederer) Champagne. I've spotted that one on the Harmony before.

Does anybody knows if that particular Champagne is available on the Odyssey as well?

Thanks for any help.

20 hours ago, Happy Cruisers said:

Hey Bandit, That may be a good bottle to buy at home and bring aboard yourself if you want to save a few bucks.  Or send the bill to Big Enus Burdette... 

(I assume your username is a reference to that 70s masterpiece...) 

Yup, I thought about that as well - bringing the bottle with. Maybe buying it in Rome before boarding since we arrive in Rome the day before. It's not 400 cases of Coors...but it's a start. At least we're not bootlegging. So: Yes, my username is based on the movie. As you said: A real masterpiece. Thanks for recognising that!