Update on Blue Lagoon and suggestions for alternatives?

I booked Blue Lagoon for April. I know Royal Caribbean has not yet resumed excursions there. On the app when I click on my reservation it is still there but I can't do anything with it, it says to call to cancel or for questions. I am wondering if there is any intel as to whether it will be going by April. If not I am considering either Pearl Island or Margaritaville, so seeking thoughts on those options as well. I am with my husband and a 10-year old.

• 2 weeks later...

Received this email from RC today.

Dear Guest,

We continue to work with authorities to evaluate a boat incident that took place during a shore excursion in Nassau, Bahamas late last year. Since our investigation is ongoing, we have decided to cancel all Blue Lagoon tours through March, including your Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break.

As a result we've issued a full refund to your original form of payment, which you should see within 14 business days. Some banking institutions may take longer. In the meantime, please feel free to visit My Royal Cruise or the Shore Excursions Desk once onboard to review options for your time in port.

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this - your safety is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International