3 Night Dining Package

I am sailing on Odyssey of the Seas this March 2024 for an 8 day cruise and I have purchased the 3 Night Dining Package. Is it possible to buy the 3 Night Dining Package twice to get 6 Specialty Dining options? I am going with a large group (20 altogether) so there are some nights when all of us would like to eat in the Main Dining Room together. 

I don't want to purchase the Ultimate Dining Package if I don't plan to use it every single night. Thanks!

I think Odyssey only has 6 specialty dining venues. Chops, Giovanni's, Wonderland, Izumi, Teppenyaki, and Playmakers. I would recommend just going with a single 3 night package to use with Chops, Giovanni's, and Wonderland. You would probably have to book Teppenyaki directly in Cruise Planner to be able to get a large group reservation at same seating since could sell out pre-cruise. You could then choose to book Izumi in CP or when you get on board depending on what the rest of your group wants to do. A lot of things can change during the cruise and booking some dining outside of package may give you the option to cancel for OBC which I don't think you can get with a cancelled dining package meal if needed.

I would do the 3x dining package and focus it where it has the most value.  For example, the dining package is usually a great deal for Chops and Wonderland, but mileage varies a bit depending on what one orders at, say, Izumi or Playmakers.  I suspect you'll spend less than you might think at both those places if you go a la carte (i.e., without a dining package).  If you're going to try Giovanni's one night, I'd recommend using the package - the food we were served during both our visits on Odyssey last May was not worth the cover in our opinion.