Disembarkment from Cape Canaveral to Rental car

Hello! I am cruising for the very first time myself with 3 other adults. We are coming into Cape Canaveral with a 5:30pm flight out of MCO. So our thoughts were to rent a car in the area to kill some time before we have to be at the airport the day we disembark. I am just having trouble figuring out if the rental car companies will have shuttles at the port as well as the usual RC shuttles to the airport. We could uber to it but then that all starts to add up quite a bit for a half day in Orland 🙂 thanks for any insight or tips! 

There are rental car agencies at the port. We have only dropped off a car (we had a return one reserved, but hurricane Nicole delayed our return to port, and then we had to scramble to get on a shuttle to MCO instead of renting a car) - and it was super easy. My understanding is there is a designated area to catch the shuttle. We used Enterprise/National and it was very easy. Also, I found that they didn't really charge a premium for one-way rentals like you usually see. It's like MCO treats Port Canaveral as a partner or satellite office. It was much more cost effective than an Uber. 

image.thumb.png.ead28a53e2574f841ba658847f2a313f.png