Taste of Royal lunch?

RCIfan1912

Just now, Riley said:

You should be able to see the menu - we did it a couple of years back and it's a mix of the paid dining options - for ours, the appetizer was from Izumi, the main was from Chops and the dessert was from Wonderland. It was okay but I won't do it again as it took a long time for the lunch.

Thanks, yeah I finally duh saw the menu and I'm not a filet mignon or steak guy like at all so this is definitely not for me. Everything looks interesting though. Thanks for the info. 

8 minutes ago, amanalo217 said:

How long is your cruise? You may want to consider booking it if it's near end of the cruise(it's day 7 on my next cruise) and see if they could offer a substitution for the filet. If not, you could always cancel.

I was thinking about that, I read you can request a substitution if you do it in advance. Cruise in in the late February. 

My wife now saw and wants to do chef's table which actually looks like fun and interesting. That also has filet mignon which again I'd have swap out. I just don't like red meat for the most part. I'm not saying I don't eat it but it's kinda rare for me.