Next Cruise offer expiring

Lucky

When I was on Wonder last month there was an offer through the Royal Caribbean app for a future cruise. In short, if you knew you wanted to cruise again but didn't know exactly where or what ship you wanted to cruise on, you could put down a $200 deposit. The deposit is good for up to 12 months. However, if you book within two months, you can receive a discount or onboard credit dependent on the length of your cruise and stateroom category.

For our 2025 cruise, we really wanted to go on a ship that leaves out of Cape Liberty. Maybe wrongfully, I had assumed this would be part of the Caribbean release but based on what I'm reading it's actually part of the northeast release coming in February. If that's the case, my two months will have definitely passed by then.

Here's my question - someone on Facebook said that you can call Royal Caribbean and request an extension on this since my desired itinerary isn't released yet. Has anyone ever done this and had success with it?