xSAILEDx Serenade of the Seas - Dec 5, 2023 - Dec 9, 2023 (4 Night Perfect Day)

This is our first time cruising and we're very excited about it.

It was our understanding though that 45 days before departure, we would be able to check in, including providing Travel Info and choosing our Arrival Time.

We were able to provide Travel Info as soon as we hit 45 days out, but neither the app nor the website lets us pick our Arrival Time. The message we see is "We're not quite ready for you. Check back closer to your cruise to select an arrival time and complete check-in."

We are now 39 days out and seeing the same message every time we've tried to pick an Arrival Time.

We've contacted Royal Caribbean and been told something different every time:

• Reinstall your app (which can't be the problem, because the website shows the same message)
  • Arrival Times are released on Thursdays (nope, that was yesterday, problem persists)
  • This is all due to "logistics", and no one has been able to pick an Arrival Time yet

Have any of you been able to pick an Arrival Time for this cruise?

Is the only thing we can do to keep checking back?

That seems to be all that people could do on the 3 other RC blog posts I saw about this issue, including this one: 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/39920-check-in-glitch-wont-allow-me-to-choose-boarding-time/

Thanks!

We are having the same issue. Maybe it will open up 30 days prior to sailing? We have sailed many many times with RC and this will all get resolved I am sure. I am guessing everyone is experiencing the same issue as us. And the great thing is by sail away on Dec 5th this little bump in the road will be a distant memory! Really hope your family is looking forward to the cruise. They are amazing!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Serenade of the Seas - Dec 5, 2023 - Dec 9, 2023 (4 Night Perfect Day)