Confused - 3 night dining package on Symphony.

AshB

I am hoping someone can shed some light on the 3 night dining package. I am sailing for the first time ever on Symphony in October and am debating buying the 3 night dining package. I am just a bit confused as to what it actually includes. We were hoping to visit Chops grill, Jamie's Italian and maybe izumi or hooked. It says the below on the website when trying to book - does this mean that if I choose an A la carte restaurant I only receive $20 to spend and then would have to pay the rest? And the same with Izumi - $39.99 food credit and if the check is anything more we have to pay? 

Just trying to work out if its better to book the restaurants seperatly or together.  Apologies if this sounds like a silly question, im just not 100% sure how this works. Thanks for any help you can offer. Ash 🙂

What's Included

• Dining at three specialty restaurants.
  • For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.
  • For ships with this venue, Izumi Sushi is a prix fixe menu or $39.99 food credit.
  • For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $15 surcharge